A new statewide poll shows that 56% of Ohio voters support the Freedom to Marry and Religious Freedom Amendment.
People REALLY like these two points about our forty-six-word amendment:
- It allows two consenting adults the freedom to marry regardless of gender.
- It allows houses of worship the freedom to refuse to marry a same-sex couple.
That’s it. It’s clear, concise and constitutionally sound.
With 56% of Ohio voters supporting the Freedom to Marry and Religious Freedom Amendment, it’s clear, we can win marriage equality in Ohio, but it’ll be a lot easier with your help.
- With New Poll, Ohio Group Continues Push For 2014 Marriage Equality Amendment
- Taking Note: Same-Sex Marriage in the New Year
- BREAKING: Marriage Equality In New Mexico!
- Marriage Equality USA: Night of Action for Freedom to Marry in Hawaii
- Freedom to Marry: Political Insiders poll shows ‘huge gains’ in support of gay marriage equality
- Nutter Urges All Pa. Mayors To Back Marriage Equality Campaign
- Open Letter from Jim Petro
- New Mexico Supreme Court declares same-sex marriage legal
- New Mexico Supreme Court Rules Unanimously That Gay Couples Can Marry Statewide
- Hawaii lawmakers vote to legalize same-sex marriage