Last week, House Speaker John Boehner went online and signed up for Obamacare. (Yes, really.)
According to this report, he’s probably getting a pretty good deal.
While we’re at it, here are a few more great news stories from this week:
USA Today: Under Obamacare, the growth in health care costs is at a three-year low.
Cape Gazette: A Rehoboth man successfully signed up for health insurance, and he’s going to save $10,000 a year.
Los Angeles Times, on all the myths about Obamacare: “Don’t buy the hype. The numbers tell an entirely different story.”
So, the next time someone tells you that Obamacare isn’t working, just tell them to go ask Speaker Boehner.
- Speaker Boehner Fails Miserably in Attempt to Prove How ‘Frustrating’ Obamacare Is )
- Boehner Fails to Fail on Obamacare
- Yesterday, House Speaker John Boehner went online and signed up for Obamacare….
- With drama worthy of an epic technothriller, John Boehner gets insurance under Obamacare
- House Speaker John Boehner successfully enrolled in Obamacare
- John Boehner Lied and Faked Problems With Website While Signing Up for Obamacare
- Whoops! Obamacare turns out to be great deal personally for Boehner
- House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, predicts Obamacare will ‘never’ work – @ABC
- John Boehner Has Officially Signed Up For Insurance Through Obamacare