Could Ohio have another innocent man on death row?
On October 23, the Akron Beacon Journal editorial board outlined the disturbing elements of the Tyrone Noling case, making a strong argument that Ohio again has an innocent man on death row.
The editors wrote, “An opportunity exists to clear up the many uncertainties about whether Tyrone Noling murdered the Hartigs. More, the state must take necessary care to ensure that Ohio avoids the grievous mistake of executing an innocent man.”
To read the entire editorial, click here.
- Killer on death row asks organs be donated to help mother, sister, others
- Death row inmate wants to donate organs
- Death-row inmate’s final gift
- “Is Ohio Keeping Another Innocent Man on Death Row?”
- Dog mysteriously saved from death row
- Controversial porn publisher wants Missouri death row inmate kept alive
- Victim’s son wants clemency for death row inmate