Ohio’s ready for marriage equality. Are you?
Marriage equality is inevitable. For nearly two years, FreedomOhio has developed and implemented a winning campaign plan to allow all loving and committed couples in Ohio to receive the same dignity, respect, and protection under law. Winning will not be easy.
Anti-gay activists are committed to fight. They want to continue to deny thousands of loving couples the opportunity to marry, and deny couples the ability to care for and protect themselves and their families.
Will you take a stand now and pledge to win marriage equality in Ohio?
Together, we will win the Freedom to Marry for all loving couples in Ohio.
Please pledge to approve the Freedom to Marry and Religious Freedom amendment!
And remember the old saying: “As Ohio goes, so goes the nation.”
- The Next Big Thing: Religious Exemptions to LGBT-Inclusive Equality Laws
- Freedom to Marry: Political Insiders poll shows ‘huge gains’ in support of gay marriage equality
- Sherrod Brown Helps Launch Ohio Gay Marriage Campaign
- Freedom to Marry Hopes To Light Up the Map for Marriage
- Young Conservatives for the Freedom to Marry criticize GOP for draft anti-gay platform language
- Former Freedom To Marry Staffer Sean Eldridge Launches Bid For US House