Before he took office, Governor Kasich told people, “Get on the bus, or get run over by the bus.”
The latest victim of the Kasich administration: one of the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency’s chief watchdogs, George Elmaraghy.
Elmaraghy revealed that he was forced to resign because he spoke up against pressure from Gov. Kasich’s corporate friends in opposition to permits that could have violated state and federal laws.
Ohioans deserve better. Ohioans deserve a Governor that listens to the citizens, and that appreciates good public servants, not one that throws people under the bus to please their donors.
- Coal contributors target Ohio GOP legislators, gov
- Coal contributors target Ohio GOP legislators, governor
- Ohio regulator: Coal industry forced resignation
- Ohio to limit food stamps
- DNC Chair Supports FitzGerald, Turner
- First Poll Shows Ohioans Prefer FitzGerald to Kasich