I’d like to tell you about John Patrick Carney, who announced on Tuesday that he is running for Ohio Auditor of State. John is a fighter for working families, and he will be an advocate for taxpayer dollars.
He is a dedicated husband and father of two young daughters.
As the eleventh of twelve children, John understood from an early age the importance of compromise.
John is a tireless watchdog against wasteful spending. He has exposed wrongdoing and called for greater transparency in Gov. John Kasich’s scandal-plagued economic development program, JobsOhio.
As Auditor, John will continue to bring good jobs to our state, he will fight for a more accountable government, and he will work cooperatively with our communities so they have the resources they need to thrive.
- Democrat expected to announce Ohio auditor bid
- Ohio lawmakers ask watchdog to probe JobsOhio
- Kasich’s rival proposes JobsOhio changes
- Firm that paid governor won Ohio tax credits
- Kasich Wants the Poorest Ohioans to Pay for Tax Breaks for the Wealthiest
- JobsOhio Under Fire, But Can’t Be Investigated by State Ethics Commission