It’s no surprise, since the poll came on the heels of news that Gov. Kasich signed a budget featuring higher taxes on the middle class, attacks on women’s health, and devastating cuts to local governments – not to mention the unfolding scandal at JobsOhio.
- Poll: Republican brand suffers in Ohio. Residents don’t like Boehner and nix Kasich for prez in 2016
- FitzGerald endorsed by Kaptur
- Poll Holds Dicey Numbers For GOP Gov
- Kaptur endorses FitzGerald
- Democrat helped by Kasich’s unfavorable rating
- Panel: No jurisdiction in JobsOhio issue