Meet Nina Turner. Nina was born in Cleveland, where she now lives with her husband and their son. For the past five years, Nina has represented the 25th district in the Ohio Senate. Now, she’s running to become Ohio’s next Secretary of State.
The bedrock of her campaign is simple: to make elections in Ohio the gold standard of elections for the United States.
Our current Ohio Secretary of State has tried repeatedly to make it harder for people to vote by restricting voting hours and early voting opportunities. At a time when people are more interested than ever in politics, we do not need to be preventing them from voting; we should be encouraging everyone who wants to vote to do so.
Click here if you’re interested in finding out more about Nina’s campaign.
- RUN Nina RUN!
- State senator from Cleveland will run for Ohio secretary of state
- Ohio senator announces 2014 bid for Ohio elections chief
- Cleveland Dem. to run for secretary of state
- Federal Judge Rules Against Ohio Secretary Of State’s Voter Suppression Rule
- Women Fight Back: Ohio Bill Makes Erectile Dysfunction Her Business
- Ohio Democrat Calls On Women Across The Nation To Join Her In Standing Up Against Republican War On Women
- State senator makes bid for elections chief